Our son Bo, who has a severe peanut allergy, has safely dined at these peanut safe restaurants in Disney World in Orlando, FL during vacations in 2007, 2008 and 2009. We want to thank the folks at Disney and the staff of these food allergy friendly restaurants for going the extra mile with accommodating park guests with food allergies. Read our past blog posts about dining at Disney
The list below of peanut free restaurants in the Disney World area will help you plan a peanut safe dining experience when visiting Orlando, Florida. Note, each park also can provide updated printed lists of available peanut free snacks, including ice cream, that can be purchased from the vendors in the parks!
We have had good experiences with the Disney Dining Plan. It's a great value with good food choices for guests with or without food allergies that are staying on resort properties.
Last updated February, 2009
- Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe (fast food, plus some good entrees too)
- Tony's Town Square
- Liberty Tree Tavern
- Tutto Italia Ristorante (superb!)
- Coral Reef Restaurant (cool atmosphere with aquariums!)
Hollywood Studios (formerly MGM):
- ABC Commissary
- Backlot Express
- Rosie's in Sunset Ranch Market Area
- Toy Story Pizza Planet
- Rainforest Cafe (all menu items peanut allergy safe except some desserts)
- McDonald's (separate dessert area)
- T-Rex Cafe (menu PDF)
- Coronado Springs Resort Pepper Market
How to Contact Disney Park Special Diets Group:
- Walt Disney World Special Dietary Requests
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Special Diets:
- Disney Hollywood Studios (formerly MGM) Special Diets:
- Epcot Special Diets:
- Magic Kingdom Special Diets:
Thanks for sharing the case i liked the information and its great.
Posted by: deepa | March 29, 2011 at 05:04 AM
Oh, good for your son. How sad he can't eat peanut. At least there are food stalls who understands the situation.
Posted by: manhattan allergist | December 01, 2009 at 09:31 PM
Thank you very much! I'm gonna use the list when we get back to Disneyland.
Posted by: ENT doctor | November 05, 2009 at 04:16 AM
Thanks for the allergy-free restaurant list. I now know where to go when we get there.
Posted by: Allergy doctor | October 30, 2009 at 12:40 PM
My kids and i was there last year,they really enjoy the place.
Posted by: allergist | July 29, 2009 at 01:36 AM